Posters from 1989 regarding pro-life / pro-choice by Barbara Kruger
I can’t understand why this is STILL an issue
kids with broken legs dont have to do PE but kids with social anxiety still have to do public speaking, isnt there a problem there
HOW IS THIS SUCH BEAUTIFUL QUALITY?
CAN WE JUST TALK ABOUT THE FACT THAT THIS IS ACTUALLY JOLIE’S DAUGHTER PLAYING YOUNG AURORA AND HOW TALENTED THIS WOMAN IS TO ACT OUT NOT WANTING TO HOLD AND CUDDLE HER OWN LITTLE WOMB NUGGET LIKE GOTDAMN WOMAN YOU GOOD.
Get To Know Me • one/five male characters • Ron Weasley (Harry Potter series)
"Oh, of course," said Ron, clapping a hand to his forehead. "I forgot we’ll be hunting down Voldemort in a mobile library."
When I look back, I don’t have regrets. In the moment I am really, really hard on myself, I’m definitely my own worst critic and can be my own worst enemy, and I’m trying very hard not to be that.
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.